- This event has passed.
Tour of Appia Antica, Catacombs and Aqueducts # 3h or 5h
December 31, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm€54 – €75
EVERY DAY AT: 9:00 – 15:00
2) LUNGOTEVERE DELLE ARMI 44 (VILLA BORGHESE)
Swap the hustle and bustle of the big city for a day in the countryside in this fantastic 3-hour electric bike tour. Your route is Via Appia (Appia Antica), one of the most important access roads of the city of the Roman Empire. Follow your local guide through imposing aqueducts, landmarks such as Catacombs of San Callisto, Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella, Quo Vadis and cross the Regional Park of Appia Antica. Furthermore, you decide whether to have access to one of the Catacombs on the Appia Antica by choosing the 5-hour tour options.
This is what makes your tour unique
• Private tour: only you and your local guide
• Enjoy a unique experience among ancient Roman relics
• Discover the history of the oldest highway in Rome, Appia Antica
• Explore the Via Appia Antica in the best way, on an e-bike
• Discover fascinating stories and stories of important sites
• Relaxing bike ride through the winding streets of Rome
We can customize the Tour for You
- Tell me the dates of the trip and how many people you are.
- Tell me your preferences and I will customize the tour for you
- Wait for my personal offer in your email or on Messenger!
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the start of the experience.
- No refund within 48 hours of the start of the experience.
Where shall we meet?
We will meet in Via dei Cerchi 59 and from there the experience will begin
|E-BIKE TOUR # 3 HOURS||€ 64/PERSON|
|E-BIKE TOUR INCLUDED VISIT TO THE CATACOMBS OF SAN CALLISTO OR SAN SEBASTIANO# 5 HOURS||€ 80/PERSON|
|CLASSIC BIKE TOUR # 3 HOURS||€ 59/PERSON|
|CLASSIC BIKE TOUR INCLUDED VISIT TO THE CATACOMBS OF SAN CALLISTO OR SAN SEBASTIANO # 5 HOURS||€ 74/PERSON|
- ON REQUEST: Infants aged 1-4 years travelling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) can come on the tour FREE of charge. Catacomb entrance is not included.
- ON REQUEST: Children aged 5-8 years travelling on a child extension (child "streamliner" up to 139cm) can come on the tour FREE of charge. Catacomb entrance is not included.
- Children aged 9 and above can ride on an appropriately-sized bike independently (e-bikes available from 140cm)
Have fun with us!
Via dei Cerchi 59 (Circo Massimo) or, (requested) from Lungotevere delle Armi 44 (Villa Borghese)
GIARDINO DEGLI ARANCI
BUCO DELLA SERRATURA
TERME DI CARACALLA
MUSEO DELLE MURA
CATABOMBE DI SAN CALLISTO
PARCO DELLA CAFFARELLA
CATACOMBE DI SAN SEBASTIANO
CIRCO DI MASSENZIO
MAUSOLEO DI CECILIA METELLA