- This event has passed.
From Rome to the sea of Fiumicino along the Tiber river # 8-hours
September 11, 2019 @ 8:00 am - December 31, 2019 @ 5:00 pm€84 – €89
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN. Recommended for people with a minimum of training.
ALL DAYS AT 9:00
Imagine being able to dive into the sea of Rome. With the Regina Ciclarum all this is possible, you will cross 40km of cycle path and dirt roads starting from the center of Rome, skirting the Tiber until reaching Fiumicino, where a well-deserved swim in the sea and a tasty Cartoccio of Calamari and Prawns will await you before take the return train that will take you to San Pietro, and then head to the starting point.
This is what makes your tour unique
• Private tour: only you and your local guide
• Bath by the sea
• taste a piece of Calamari and Prawns in Fiumicino
• Escape the chaos of the city and go to the e-bike adventure
• Possibility to take photos during the journey
We can customize the Tour for You
- Tell me the dates of the trip and how many people you are.
- Tell me your preferences and I will customize the tour for you
- Wait for my personal offer in your email or on Messenger!
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the start of the experience.
- No refund within 48 hours of the start of the experience.
Where shall we meet?
We’ll meet in Lungotevere delle Armi 44 and from there the experience will begin.
|E-BIKE TOUR||€ 94/PERSON|
|CLASSIC BIKE TOUR||€ 89/PERSON|
Children aged 9 and above can ride on an appropriately-sized bike independently (e-bikes available from 140cm)
Have fun with us!
Lungotevere delle Armi 44 (Villa Borghese)
BRIDGES OF ROME
TASTE A DELICIOUS PIECE OF CALAMARI AND PRAWNS
GET BACK BY TRAIN TO SAN PIETRO