Visiting Villa Borghese with our Bike Tour has never been so fun!
The first urban bike adventure that will allow you to discover 3 Villas of Rome
This bike tour is the best choice if you love to know Villa Borghese on your own.
This fun Treasure Hunt is the first urban bike adventure that will allow you to discover 3 gems of Rome Villa Borghese, Villa Ada and Villa Glori through an exciting outdoor escape game. Will you be able to find out what is the demonstration action that a group of militant environmentalists is organizing? To find out, you will have the opportunity to pass (and visit) many spectacular places in Rome such as the Parco dei Daini, the Temple of Flora, the Villa Glori and much more. We don’t want tell you much more about each of these routes in order to not reveal the surprise but we ensure you that you will visit some of the most beautiful places in Rome.
The route is a loop and is about 13 km long, almost all flat (only a couple of climbs) and 95% on protected cycle routes or within parks
We recommend that you start your bike tour in the morning or afternoon by 3pm.
What makes the Treasure Hunt bike tour unique?
Services on demand
- Infants aged 1-4 years travelling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) can come on the tour FREE of charge.
- Children aged 9 and above can ride on an appropriately-sized bike independently (e-bikes available from 140cm).
We can customize the Tour for You
- Tell us the dates of the trip and how many people you are.
- Tell us your preferences and we will customize the tour for you.
- Wait for our personal offer in your email or on Messenger!
Cancellation of the Tour
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the experience.
- No refund within 24 hours of the start of the experience.