Explore around every corner of Villa Borghese and organize you pic-nic
Villa Borghese is one of the most wonderful parks in the Capital city. With pristine areas, stunning architectures, and little secrets, exploring the Villa by e-bike is certainly one of the experiences you don’t want to miss during your stay in Rome.
The Villa Borghese Tour will let you seek around the beauty of Villa Borghese in the best possible way with your family, friends, or better half. You can listen to fascinating stories and participate in a fun trip on our e-bikes, together with an expert local guide that will entertain you with the most interesting facts about Rome’s “green lung”. At the end of the tour, you can unwind with a tasty pic-nic.
How does the Villa Borghese tour on e-bike work?
Our Villa Borghese tour is the perfect time to get away from the city hustle and bustle and carve out some hours to relax by observing extraordinary monuments and breathing fresh air. This fun experience is exclusive and can be tailored to your preferences!
PLEASE NOTE: Upon request, we will provide child seats for children up to 20 kg FOR FREE, while the minimum height to ride one of our e-bike is 140 cm.
If you choose the option including the PIC-NIC MENU: The tour will come to an end at Galleria Borghese where your guide will lead you to collect your picnic. Then, you will be ready to enjoy the beauty of nature and relaxing surroundings of a day at the park with your picnic basket full of goodies. The picnic basket contains healthy, biocompatible, yummy, and unusual food.
PLEASE NOTE: The tour guide ends the tour once he delivers the pic-nic basket and explain you how to easily return to the meeting point.
What makes the Villa Borghese on e-bike tour unique?
Services on demand
- Infants aged 1-4 years travelling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) can come on the tour FREE of charge. Pic-Nic Menù is not included.
- Children aged 5-8 years travelling on a child extension (child “streamliner” up to 139cm) can come on the tour FREE of charge. Pic-Nic Menù is not included.
- Children aged 9 and above can ride on an appropriately-sized bike independently (e-bikes available from 140cm).
We can customize the Tour for You
- Tell us the dates of the trip and how many people you are.
- Tell us your preferences and we will customize the tour for you.
- Wait for our personal offer in your email or on Messenger!
Cancellation of the Tour
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the start of the experience.
- No refund within 48 hours of the start of the experience.