Start your treasure hunt in the Capital city
Are you looking for an alternative way to get to know Rome’s city center? Explore the Capital city in an original way through our treasure hunting game.
The treasure hunt surrounded by the beauties of Rome is an experience tailored for families, firms, and groups of friends of all ages. Take on the challenge all together to figure out and unscramble the hints hidden along the urban itinerary! In the meantime, your local guide will tell you fascinating stories about the monuments that will be around you and help you if you ever need.
You can choose among different types of treasure hunts:
- Treasures and Secrets of Rome
- Rome and the Cinema
- Romantic Rome
- Rome for kids
- Rome’s Architecture
- Fountains and “fontanelle”
We can’t tell you much more about it, but what we can disclose is that these itineraries will let you visit some of the most amazing places in Rome and learn all about the Capital city’s secrets in a very original way.
How does the Treasure Hunt work?
With our treasure hunt, you will be able to explore the city combining both the inquisitiveness of the game and the timeless beauty of Rome’s monuments.
At the time of check-in, besides getting your e-bike or bike, you will receive the treasure hunt kit with all the necessary items you need for this activity:
- The clues cards, the riddles, and the photo evidence you need to solve for every itinerary step
- A map of Rome
- A pen and a notepad
- Rome’s souvenirs
- An envelope containing the solutions
PLEASE NOTE: The self-guided Tour option doesn’t provide a local tour guide. Along with the e-bike or bike, you will receive the chosen treasure hunt kit. Then, you will be ready to explore Rome while playing the game.
- Lungotevere delle Armi 44
What makes our Treasure Hunt by e-bike tour unique?
Choose your Treasure Hunt
Treasures and Secrets of Rome
Rome for kids
Rome and the Cinema
Fountains and “fontanelle”
Services on demand
- Infants aged 1-4 years travelling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) can come on the tour FREE of charge.
- Children aged 5-8 years travelling on a child extension (child “streamliner” up to 139cm) can come on the tour FREE of charge.
- Children aged 9 and above can ride on an appropriately-sized bike independently (e-bikes available from 140cm).
We can customize the Tour for You
- Tell us the dates of the trip and how many people you are.
- Tell us your preferences and we will customize the tour for you.
- Wait for our personal offer in your email or on Messenger!
Cancellation of the Tour
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the start of the experience.
- No refund within 48 hours of the start of the experience.