Discover the charm of Villa Borghese and Villa Ada, and visit the Catacombs of the Capuchin Friars.
Treat yourself to an electric bike ride in the greenery to escape from the chaos of the city, remaining in the center of Rome.
This bike tour is the best choice if you love to know the Villas of Rome.
- Lungotevere delle Armi 44
What makes the Villas of Rome bike tour unique?
Know before you go
Quartiere Coppedé can be considered if there will be time left at the end of the visit, and above all if partecipants are confident with riding on open car traffic streets.
The length of the tour is 13 kilometers (8 miles). The level is easy but it requires a minimum of cycling experience (intermediate with a child seat or child extension).
Around 95% of this tour takes place in the Villa Borghese Park, Villa Ada and Tiber cycle path. There is no car traffic.
Infants up to 20kg traveling on a child seat, come on the tour free of charge
Children up to 139cm join the tour with a child extension
Children from 140cm and above can independently ride an E-bike
Not suitable for pets
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
We can customize the Tour for You
- Tell us the dates of the trip and how many people you are.
- Tell us your preferences and we will customize the tour for you.
- Wait for our personal offer in your email or on Messenger!
Cancellation of the Tour
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the experience.
- No refund within 24 hours of the start of the experience.