Rome’s Street Food Tasting by bike
Quick, easy, and above all tasty: street food in Rome is truthfully a leading light. Why not find all about that with a bike tour?
Choose an e-bike tour of Rome to taste authentic and traditional food. You can taste some artisanal dishes like supplì, pizza, and gelato. Also, try out authentic local specialties while deep diving into the local culture of Rome.
This Progressive Culinary experience of 6 tastings will take you to visit 6 different local companies. Once you are there you will enjoy the authentic taste of the Capital and discover the secrets of great masters, along with stories and interesting anecdotes about the recipes that made the Roman cuisine so great.
Have a Taste of Rome with the Street Food Tour by e-bike
Rome is easy on the eyes, but it’s even better to… taste! Hop on an amazing electric bike and start your gastronomic tour. We will meet on the banks of Tiber and, going along the bike path, we will get to the locations where you will taste the different local delights with a sprinkle of history and stories about culinary tradition.
Our expert guide will show you the architectural beauties that you will encounter on your way while leading you to visit 6 different local companies.
Our Street Food Tour put emphasis on the quality over quantity of the products. Our main objective is to let you taste high quality ingredients: small samples with big flavors.
- Fresh fruits at the old Campo de’ Fiori market, one of the oldest markets in Rome city center
- Yummy pizza slice at L’Antico Forno Roscioli, one of the best local bakeries
- Delicious supplì in Trastevere neighborhood
- Trapizzino is a roman invention: you will be surprised by the peculiarity of the pizza close to Piazza Trilussa
- Freshly made pasta in the proximity of Castel Sant’Angelo at Take Away Il Pastaio
- Refreshing ice-cream
What makes the Street Food tour by e-bike unique?
Services on demand
- Infants aged 1-4 years travelling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) can come on the tour FREE of charge. Food tastings are not included.
- Children aged 5-8 years travelling on a child extension (child “streamliner” up to 139cm) can come on the tour FREE of charge. Food tastings are not included.
- Children aged 9 and above can ride on an appropriately-sized bike independently (e-bikes available from 140cm).
We can customize the Tour for You
- Tell us the dates of the trip and how many people you are.
- Tell us your preferences and we will customize the tour for you.
- Wait for our personal offer in your email or on Messenger!
Cancellation of the Tour
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the start of the experience.
- No refund within 48 hours of the start of the experience.