Rome’s Street Food Tasting by bike
Quick, easy, and above all tasty: street food in Rome is truthfully a leading light. Why not find all about that with a bike tour?
Choose an e-bike tour of Rome to taste authentic and traditional food. You can taste some artisanal dishes like supplì, pizza, and gelato. Also, try out authentic local specialties while deep diving into the local culture of Rome.
This Progressive Culinary experience of 6 tastings will take you to visit 6 different local companies. Once you are there you will enjoy the authentic taste of the Capital and discover the secrets of great masters, along with stories and interesting anecdotes about the recipes that made the Roman cuisine so great.
Have a Taste of Rome with the Street Food Tour by e-bike
Rome is easy on the eyes, but it’s even better to… taste! Hop on an amazing electric bike and start your gastronomic tour. We will meet on the banks of Tiber and, going along the bike path, we will get to the locations where you will taste the different local delights with a sprinkle of history and stories about culinary tradition.
Our expert guide will show you the architectural beauties that you will encounter on your way while leading you to visit 6 different local companies.
Our Street Food Tour put emphasis on the quality over quantity of the products. Our main objective is to let you taste high quality ingredients: small samples with big flavors.
You can choose to take the tour around lunchtime to combine food and sightseeing, or in the afternoon to admire the beautiful sunset over the rooftops of Rome.
- Taste fresh fruit at the ancient Campo de ‘Fiori market considered one of the oldest in the center of Rome
- Eat a tasty slice of pizza from Antico Forno Roscioli, one of the best local ovens.
- Savor a tasty supplì at the Trastevere district
- Trapizzino is a Roman invention, be enchanted by the peculiarity of the pizza, near Piazza Trilussa
- Taste fresh pasta near Castel Sant’Angelo at the Il Pastaio Take Away
- Delight your palate with a refreshing ice cream
- Treat yourself to a delicious granita at the historic Sora Mirella counter
- Enjoy a refreshing Roman Aperitivo in Piazza Trilussa
- An explosion of flavors with fish sandwiches from Pescaria
Food and drinks are not included in the price to leave you more freedom in choosing what (and how much) you want to eat. The price of all the things we will taste is usually around 20€ – 25 €.
- Lungotevere delle Armi 44
What makes the Street Food tour by e-bike unique?
Know before you go
The length of the tour is 15 kilometers (9 miles). The level is easy but it requires a minimum of cycling experience (intermediate with a child seat or child extension).
Around 100% of this tour takes place in the City center and Tiber cycle path. The tour runs on carefully chosen streets, but some traffic is unavoidable.
Infants up to 20kg traveling on a child seat, come on the tour free of charge
Children up to 139cm join the tour with a child extension
Children from 140cm and above can independently ride an E-bike
NOT INCLUDES: food and drinks are not included in the price to leave you more freedom in choosing what (and how much) you want to eat. The price of all the things we will taste is usually around 20 € – 25 €.
Not suitable for pets
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Close to Lepanto metro (Line A)
We can customize the Tour for You
- Tell us the dates of the trip and how many people you are.
- Tell us your preferences and we will customize the tour for you.
- Wait for our personal offer in your email or on Messenger!
Cancellation of the Tour
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the experience.
- No refund within 24 hours of the start of the experience.