Enjoy Rome by bike: Here is the tour of the city center
Would you like to experience Rome from a different perspective? This is the perfect time to hop on a bike: this tour on an electric bike combines the must-see attractions of Rome along with less known sights. This tour offers an interesting and original way to enjoy the Eternal City at its best.
Explore the Eternal City by e-bike
There are multiple ways to visit the Eternal City: by choosing this tour about the city center you can hop on a bike and explore every corner of the city’s heart.
Your private tour guide will share everything about the stories and interesting facts about what made Rome the greatest Empire of the world. The tour will encompass the most famous sites of the city: you will be able to get through ancient monuments like the Colosseum, admire the elegant shopping streets, experience lively squares such as Piazza Navona, and gaze at stunning churches.
Moreover, you can explore even the most hidden and less touristy corners to have a one of a kind experience.
ATTENTION: Upon request, we will provide child seats for children up to 20 kg and bike attachments for children up to 139 cm tall for FREE. The minimum height required to rent one of our e-bikes is 140 cm.
What makes the City Center by e-bike tour unique?
Services on demand
- Infants aged 1-4 years travelling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) can come on the tour FREE of charge.
- Children aged 5-8 years travelling on a child extension (child “streamliner” up to 139cm) can come on the tour FREE of charge.
- Children aged 9 and above can ride on an appropriately-sized bike independently (e-bikes available from 140cm).
We can customize the Tour for You
- Tell us the dates of the trip and how many people you are.
- Tell us your preferences and we will customize the tour for you.
- Wait for our personal offer in your email or on Messenger!
Cancellation of the Tour
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the start of the experience.
- No refund within 48 hours of the start of the experience.