Enjoy Rome by bike: Here is the tour of the city center
Would you like to experience Rome from a different perspective? This is the perfect time to hop on a bike: this tour on an electric bike combines the must-see attractions of Rome along with less known sights. This tour offers an interesting and original way to enjoy the Eternal City at its best.
Explore the Eternal City by e-bike
- Lungotevere delle Armi 44
What makes the City Center by e-bike tour unique?
Know before you go
The length of the tour is 15 kilometers (9 miles). The level is easy but it requires a minimum of cycling experience (intermediate with a child seat or child extension).
Around 100% of this tour takes place in the City center and Tiber cycle path. The tour runs on carefully chosen streets, but some traffic is unavoidable.
Infants up to 20kg traveling on a child seat, come on the tour free of charge
Children up to 139cm join the tour with a child extension
Children from 140cm and above can independently ride an E-bike
In the event of official/public celebrations and happenings in the city center of Rome, the tour operator may substitute one or more of the above-listed highlights.
Not suitable for pets
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Close to Lepanto metro (Line A)
- Tiber cycle path
- Tiber Island
- Jewish Ghetto and Portico of Octavia
- Theater of Marcellus
- Imperial Forums
- Piazza Venezia and Vittoriano monument
- Sant’Angelo castel
- Piazza Navona (former Stadium of Domitian)
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza di Spagna
- Piazza del Popolo
- Villa Borghese park and panoramic view of Rome
We can customize the Tour for You
- Tell us the dates of the trip and how many people you are.
- Tell us your preferences and we will customize the tour for you.
- Wait for our personal offer in your email or on Messenger!
Cancellation of the Tour
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the experience.
- No refund within 24 hours of the start of the experience.