Nature, flavors and history
Are you looking for an alternative way to get to know Appian Way? Explore the ancient highway of the Roman empire in an original way through our Oil & Food tastings bike tour.
How does the Oil & Food tastings e-bike tour work?
Discover the historic olive grove that embraces the Azienda Agricola Regina Viarum on an e-bike. Escape the noise of the city and relax with a breathtaking view of ancient Roman ruins, with the calming breeze blows through your hair. After the tour is finished, enjoy wine and oil. Grab your helmet and take the Via Appia (Appian Way), one of the most important access routes to the city of the historical Roman Empire. Follow your guide through extraordinary aqueducts, landmarks such as the Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella. Cross the Appian Way Regional Park until you reach the reserve, where you will begin to delight your palate with excellent wine and oil accompanied by local food tastings. Inside the reserve, experience a sense of well-being and relaxation upon your arrival. Begin your visit to the reserve in the historic olive grove, passing through the organic vegetable garden, up to the garden of the farmhouse. Here, taste a glass of wine and local oil, accompanied by local specialties.
- Lungotevere delle Armi 44
- Via dei Cerchi 59
What makes our Oil & Food tastings by e-bike tour unique?
Services on demand
- Infants aged 1-4 years travelling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) can come on the tour FREE of charge.
- Children aged 9 and above can ride on an appropriately-sized bike independently (e-bikes available from 140cm).
We can customize the Tour for You
- Tell us the dates of the trip and how many people you are.
- Tell us your preferences and we will customize the tour for you.
- Wait for our personal offer in your email or on Messenger!
Cancellation of the Tour
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the experience.
- No refund within 24 hours of the start of the experience.