Discover the charming rural area of the Castelli Romani by electric bicycle
Set in a splendid and picturesque landscape, between volcanic lakes and stately villas, it is an ideal destination to spend a day on the outskirts of Rome. In addition to this you can delight your palate with a tasting of locally produced wines. So hitting all your senses.
Spend a day in the picturesque territory of the Castelli Romani
Spend a day on the outskirts of Rome, in the picturesque territory of the Castelli Romani on a journey that is mesmerising for the eyes, for the spirit and above all for the palate.
Your private guide will be waiting for you at the exit of Frascati Station, we recommend that you take the train from Termini Station at 8:54 am if you have chosen the 9:30 am tour, or at 9:54 am if you have chosen the 10:30 am tour .
Perched villages, nature, vineyards and local specialties will accompany you on this beautiful cycling experience. Get on an electric MTB and start this tour by visiting the town of Grottaferrata and the Abbey of San Nilo. Then pedal at your own pace alongside some local vineyards, until you reach the small capital of wine, Marino where during the traditional Grape Festival in October, wine gushes from the seventeenth-century Fontana dei Mori.
Finally, continue to Castel Gandolfo, famous all over the world as the summer residence of the Popes, as well as seeing some places of archaeological interest, you will be able to admire beautiful views overlooking Lake Albano.
Also in Castel Gandolfo, by choosing the option with Wine Tasting, you can have a unique experience: inside a cave with an exhibition of fine wines as a background and a Sommelier who will be able to excite you with stories and anecdotes about local wines that will make you taste it accompanied with delicious local specialties (they do not replace a meal).
What makes the Grottaferrata, Marino and Castengandolfo tour unique?
Services on demand
- Infants aged 1-4 years travelling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) can come on the tour FREE of charge.
- Children aged 9 and above can ride on an appropriately-sized bike independently (e-bikes available from 140cm).
We can customize the Tour for You
- Tell us the dates of the trip and how many people you are.
- Tell us your preferences and we will customize the tour for you.
- Wait for our personal offer in your email or on Messenger!
Cancellation of the Tour
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the experience.
- No refund within 24 hours of the start of the experience.