Dive into the sea of Rome: Learn more about the Tour
Who said that Rome is only about history and monuments? The Capital City offers a lot of natural oases to which one can get away from the bustle of the city. Now picture yourself diving in the sea of Rome…
This is made possible by the Regina Ciclarum: you will cycle through 40km of bike path and dirt tracks that start from the heart of Rome. Cycling along the Tiber river you will arrive at Fiumicino, where you can have a well-deserved swim in the sea and taste a delicious paper cone of fried squid and shrimps just before getting on the train that will bring you to San Pietro. From there, you will go back to the starting point.
From Rome to Fiumicino by e-bike
Rome is also a coastal city: just a few kilometers away from the big city, indeed, a corner of paradise is waiting for you. You will feel the sand below your feet and the wind through your hair. For this tour, you will hop on your e-bike and comfortably cycle on a bike path in full safety. The bike path will lead you from Tiber to Fiumicino: here you will reward yourself with a break on the seashore to enjoy the beauty of the beach.
After a swim in the Roman sea, we will delight with a yummy paper cone of fried squid and shrimps. Your expert guide will tell you about the secrets of the roads you will go through and about the natural oasis that will surround you.
- Lungotevere delle Armi 44
What makes the Fiumicino by e-bike tour unique?
Services on demand
- Children aged 9 and above can ride on an appropriately-sized bike independently (e-bikes available from 140cm).
We can customize the Tour for You
- Tell us the dates of the trip and how many people you are.
- Tell us your preferences and we will customize the tour for you.
- Wait for our personal offer in your email or on Messenger!
Cancellation of the Tour
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the experience.
- No refund within 24 hours of the start of the experience.