Discover Frascati and Grottaferrata by bike with the Frascati, Grottaferrata and Forest Tour
Spend a day in the Roman countryside between Frascati and Grottaferrata. Delight your mind and senses with this one of a kind tour!
A travel along the Appian Way
Discover the beautiful Castelli Romani area, known for its beautiful rolling hills, and spend a day out of the chaos of the city. Your private guide will be waiting for you at the exit of the Frascati train station, we recommend that you take the train from Termini Station at 8:54 if you have chosen the 9:30 tour, or at 9:54 if you have chosen the 10: 30 tours.
Ride an electric MTB and go on an adventure in the woods of Tusculum, a beautiful Archaeological Park, which in addition to the beauty of nature and breathtaking views, you will be enchanted by the remains of the old ancient city of Tusculum.
Keep pedalling, the Electric Bicycle will help you discover two characteristic towns of the Castelli Romani: Frascati and Grottaferrata.
Furthermore, if you choose the option with Wine Tasting, you will be accompanied to one of the oldest family-run wineries in Frascati, we will recommend some places to have a tasty lunch, you will have an hour of time to relax by eating local specialties such as famous Porchetta of the Castelli Romani. Subsequently, after returning the bicycles to the rental point, the experience will continue with a visit to the beautiful vineyard of Frascati, where inside there is a deep wine cave that dates back to ancient Rome.
An expert oenologist will accompany you during the tasting of three wine tastings: Frascati Superiore DOCG, Rosso Vagnolo IGT and Dolce Cannellino DOCG.
Each wine is described in detail and is accompanied by freshly baked products collected from a bakery in the centre of Frascati.
Sit back and relax while sipping your wine in a beautiful setting with fantastic views of Rome in the distance, before being escorted to the Frascati train station.
What makes the Frascati, Grottaferrata and Forest tour unique?
Services on demand
- Infants aged 1-4 years travelling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) can come on the tour FREE of charge.
- Children aged 5-8 years travelling on a child extension (child “streamliner” up to 139cm) can come on the tour FREE of charge.
- Children aged 9 and above can ride on an appropriately-sized bike independently (e-bikes available from 140cm).
We can customize the Tour for You
- Tell us the dates of the trip and how many people you are.
- Tell us your preferences and we will customize the tour for you.
- Wait for our personal offer in your email or on Messenger!
Cancellation of the Tour
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the start of the experience.
- No refund within 48 hours of the start of the experience.