Visiting Rome with our Bike Tour has never been so fun!
Piazza Navona, Piazza Venezia, the Campidoglio: ready to discover the symbols of the Eternal City by bicycle?
Challenge yourself and others, use logic and a bit of cunning to solve puzzles and complete the course.
Explore with curiosity the beauties of Rome that surround you, get in touch with history, traditions, anecdotes and enjoy this adventure.
This Rome bike tour is the best choice if you love to know the center on your own.
Without a guide by your side who explains everything. The bike tour itself is a self-guided tour. This means that you will be provided with all the materials you need to find your way, solve puzzles and get important information about some historical facts. Have a good fun!
We recommend that you start your bike tour in the morning or afternoon by 3pm.
ATTENTION: it is important to have an ANDROID smartphone with an Internet connection
What makes the Escape City bike tour unique?
Services on demand
- Infants aged 1-4 years travelling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) can come on the tour FREE of charge.
- Children aged 5-8 years travelling on a child extension (child “streamliner” up to 139cm) can come on the tour FREE of charge.
- Children aged 9 and above can ride on an appropriately-sized bike independently (e-bikes available from 140cm).
We can customize the Tour for You
- Tell us the dates of the trip and how many people you are.
- Tell us your preferences and we will customize the tour for you.
- Wait for our personal offer in your email or on Messenger!
Cancellation of the Tour
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the start of the experience.
- No refund within 48 hours of the start of the experience.