This fantastic experience offers a day of physical and mental well-being under the sun of the Eternal City.
Enjoy a pleasant ride on a pedal-assisted bicycle or a MTB, cross the Appia Antica Regional Park, surrounded by city walls, catacombs, Roman tombs, remains of ancient villas and much more; in addition, your guide will win you over with some historical stories and anecdotes and you will be able to create a perfect harmony between what your eyes will see and what will free your imagination.
The cycling experience will continue inside the Caffarella Park, where you will do an hour of Yoga with a highly qualified teacher, for the ultimate man-nature union.
At the end of the Yoga class, we will return to the starting point, passing through the Center of Rome so that we can take some memorable photos.
What makes the Bike and Yoga tour unique?
Services on demand
- Infants aged 1-4 years travelling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) can come on the tour FREE of charge.
- Children aged 5-8 years travelling on a child extension (child “streamliner” up to 139cm) can come on the tour FREE of charge.
- Children aged 9 and above can ride on an appropriately-sized bike independently (e-bikes available from 140cm).
We can customize the Tour for You
- Tell us the dates of the trip and how many people you are.
- Tell us your preferences and we will customize the tour for you.
- Wait for our personal offer in your email or on Messenger!
Cancellation of the Tour
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the start of the experience.
- No refund within 48 hours of the start of the experience.