Explore Appia Antica by bike: start the tour
Rome is a fascinating city, but often chaotic. Get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city in favor of a day surrounded by nature by choosing this amazing tour of 3 hours on an e-bike.
The tour of Appia Antica, catacombs, and aqueducts is meant to combine architectural treasures to a long walk surrounded by greenery. Being one of the most important access routes of the city and the Roman Empire, The Appian Way (Appia Antica) will be your itinerary. Your knowledgeable tour guide will guide you through massive aqueducts, which are landmarks for San Callisto catacombs, the mausoleum of Cecilia Metella, Quo Vadis. You will also visit the Regional Park of Appia Antica. Moreover, is up to you to decide whether you want to access one of the catacombs on the Appian Way or to the Roman Aqueducts by choosing the 5 hours tour option.
Combine the architectural beauties of Rome with the sweet air of nature
Are you ready to hop on an awesome e-bike? Our stroll on Appia Antica is just what you need to reconnect with the untouched nature of the Capital city. A knowledgeable guide will assist you in this journey sharing stories and fascinating anecdotes about the setting that will surround you.
What makes the Appia Antica by e-bike tour unique?
Services on demand
- Infants aged 1-4 years travelling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) can come on the tour FREE of charge. Catacomb entrance is not included.
- Children aged 9 and above can ride on an appropriately-sized bike independently (e-bikes available from 140cm).
We can customize the Tour for You
- Tell us the dates of the trip and how many people you are.
- Tell us your preferences and we will customize the tour for you.
- Wait for our personal offer in your email or on Messenger!
Cancellation of the Tour
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the experience.
- No refund within 24 hours of the start of the experience.